Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 4 barely used 18x9.5 +35 Enkei Raijin wheels. I used them for autocross twice before selling the car. They are ready to go out to someone who can use them. They fit the g8 perfectly with 275-35-18 tires. I had a slight roll in the rear and was significantly lowered, but had no rubbing. I ran hankook c91 on these and was so much faster than street tires that people couldn't believe it. Anyway, I'd like $800 shipped, but make an offer. I need them gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Est cost to ship to 68521? I just updated to teins and ppvs looking to stay with an 18. Any pics while on the car?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry, these do not come with tires. I should have been more clear. Also, I think I only have one picture of them on the car. I will try and find it and post that. My asking price is 800 and I'll pay shipping. That saves you a couple hundred bucks over new and they're basically new. Again, make an offer though.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Do these clear brembo calipers like the DR 37 thanks.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were on my gxp, and they cleared those brembos. Not sure if the ones you're referring to are different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
jtswenson
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing