Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ESTRNGD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are 4 used 19" G8 stock wheels. Each wheel has some slight marks and road rash, see attached pictures. Might be willing to break up the set if I can't find a buyer for all of them, so feel free to ask. I am in southern Wisconsin, pretty local to most Chicago suburbs and Milwaukee. I work in Northbrook, IL and can meet if needed.

PM me and we can continue to discuss over email or phone. I can ship but of course buyer pays shipping. $400 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are they bent at all on the insides? I would want to use these for daily driving. I'm near Chicago so I could pick them up.

·
ESTRNGD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aside from the rash you see in the pictures, they in perfect running condition. These were on my car (during summer only) until I switched to CTS-V wheels, during the winter I ran an entirely different setup with blizzaks, so these have never even seen snow and salt.

I'm in Northbrook a couple times a week, I can meet you there if you like. PM me and we can discuss more on phone or email. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
rockcrusher
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing