Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ESTRNGD
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are 4 used 19" G8 stock wheels. Each wheel has some slight marks and road rash, see attached pictures. Might be willing to break up the set if I can't find a buyer for all of them, so feel free to ask. I am in southern Wisconsin, pretty local to most Chicago suburbs and Milwaukee. I work in Northbrook, IL and can meet if needed.

PM me and we can continue to discuss over email or phone. I can ship but of course buyer pays shipping. $400 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are they bent at all on the insides? I would want to use these for daily driving. I'm near Chicago so I could pick them up.

·
ESTRNGD
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aside from the rash you see in the pictures, they in perfect running condition. These were on my car (during summer only) until I switched to CTS-V wheels, during the winter I ran an entirely different setup with blizzaks, so these have never even seen snow and salt.

I'm in Northbrook a couple times a week, I can meet you there if you like. PM me and we can discuss more on phone or email. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm going to be flying into Chicago in a couple of weeks to look at and hopefully pick up a G8 with crappy aftermarket wheels, how far down that direction would you be willing to bring them?

·
ESTRNGD
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi sorry for delay. I work up in the north suburbs but I could come as far south as Ohare airport, anything south of that gets to be too far. Let me know, be happy to meet you.

Jason,

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
If that falls through, I'll take them for $200. I'm in Elgin and could meet you somewhere.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fake news folks, I was going to be buying these and the dealership I'm buying from called me up and told me the car I'm picking up comes with the stockers.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Just responded to your PM. I will let you know what works this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts