Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is in the Sacramento area and wants/needs a couple 19" GT Sport wheels with 245/40 R19 Bridgstone Potenza tires then let me know. I was given 2 of them a few years ago and I've been carrying one as a spare and the other has been sitting in my garage. They aren't show quality as both rims have blemishes and the tires are less than 50% or so tread left but as a full size emergency spare, they should still work fine. I don't need them anymore and since they were free to me, I'll pass them on to the next person that might be able to use them.

I live North of Sacramento but I'm willing to come down to Sac or up to Chico if you need me to. I'd rather not ship due to the size/weight. Saturdays or a mid-afternoon Sunday are best for me to meet up since I work M-F. I just need to shed some weight before I try to move back to the Midwest this summer. And since I scuffed the crap out of my 2 rear Camaro replicas (had to put tire chains on thanks to the freak snowstorm on our way back from Reno last week) they will become my spare tires once my replacement wheels/tires arrive.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd like to get one from you. I'm down in the North-East bay but can make it up to Sac pretty easily. Lets figure out a date and time that works for both of us and we can go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts