Discussion Starter #3
White one is 40,565.00 - 2000 and 0% or -5000

35,565.00 + TTL or 38,565.00 + TTL with 0%

If you have military, credit union, or supplier discount then its

34,970.51 + TTL or 37,970.51 + TTL with 0%

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Damn. And these fools where I bought my G8 GT from back in September still have their $7500 markup over MSRP on the car. :judge:

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Damn. And these fools where I bought my G8 GT from back in September still have their $7500 markup over MSRP on the car. :judge:
Yes, and unlike Nino's, they're likely going to sit collecting dust for a long time too.

Nino, your sig is perfect on money vs. sales. You still should make something, and do on most, but the whole point of car sales is to sell them...which you and Gay thankfully understand. Fancy, the concept:rolleyes:

Time to hurry up and get a G8, people. Not that deals will all of a sudden disappear, but why wait any longer, seriously.

·
Registered
281 Posts
So Nino, how close to 100% sure are you that the ($2000) Dealer cash is OVER on the 1st ? What about the Old Inventory $1000 dealer cash ? Will it end on the 1st also?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
^ Thanks. I'm trying to decide if I should wait until later this year or not. Nino's deals are pretty darn good and I would hate to miss out on it if it's not going to get any better.

·
n00b
201 Posts
Nino, any idea of when you might get some 6 speed GXP's? A buddy of mine is curious about 'em. Lives down there in H-town. :)

Mika

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im hearing disturbing news that the GXP might get cut. :mad:

Im hoping thats wrong but who knows anymore. :(
I hope that is not true, why would they spend the money developing the car, then cut it after 1 year production?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.