Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Driving to Delran came across a Grey Supercharged G8. Talked to owner for a bit. Very nice car sounded amazing

2. This morning on route 73 in Mt. Laurel so a White Hot G8 with Commodore badges with SS badging and camaro 20's.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I never see any G8's around Cinnaminson and you saw two in one day!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reving a semi old thread... I live in the area girlfriend lives in delran, just bought a black G8 GT have yet to see anybody around the area besides a white G8 with Holden badges in Hainesport.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Reving a semi old thread... I live in the area girlfriend lives in delran, just bought a black G8 GT have yet to see anybody around the area besides a white G8 with Holden badges in Hainesport.
Congrats on the new purchase. I'm assuming you bought it from Barlow Chevy since I saw a black GT there about a week ago. I live in the area and have a stryker blue GT with a few mods to it. I only drive it on sunny days though so probably won't see it too often.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did buy the one from Barlow... I looked everywhere for a white one and had a friend of mine at a dealership look at the auctions but just couldn't find anything within a reasonable distance and price so decided to pull the trigger on the black one. Maybe ill see you around one day. Is there any group of G8s around the area or anything. I just came from a jeep so there a thousands of them around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the new purchase. I'm assuming you bought it from Barlow Chevy since I saw a black GT there about a week ago. I live in the area and have a stryker blue GT with a few mods to it. I only drive it on sunny days though so probably won't see it too often.
I used to see your car all the time driving on Fellowship Road passing my job. I think a few times I met up besides you at the light.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm crusin 130 all the time, between Delran and Burlington , never see any g8's lol

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm crusin 130 all the time, between Delran and Burlington , never see any g8's lol
That's because with your list of mods none of us can catch up to you. :driving:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was just out today very briefly! I rarely see any G8's around Cinnaminson!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Hainesport but work in Pennsauken so I'm usually cruising down 130 morning and afternoon. There is a guy that lives up the street from me that has a white GT I believe, with Holden badges. Other than him I don't think I've seen another around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. Driving to Delran came across a Grey Supercharged G8. Talked to owner for a bit. Very nice car sounded amazing

2. This morning on route 73 in Mt. Laurel so a White Hot G8 with Commodore badges with SS badging and camaro 20's.
Now that I think about it the guy up the street is the 2nd G8 you saw.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I see a few on a regular basis. The white hot GXP with Holden badges, a MGM V6 at the Staples in Delran (owner must work there cause I see it there a lot), and a MGM GT with Bronze calipers in Burlington (ZIm is this your car?) Occasionally, I see another MGM in Cherry Hill, they work at some shop off of Haddonfield road. These are my usual sightings.

I've tried going up to the Sonic on Tuesday nights in Cinnaminson but its usually nothing but imports and lifted trucks. Not really my scene. Haven't done any car shows this year so I can't tell you how many have been attending those. May do one this year so I can take my son. He's almost 2 and I've been wanting to take him to one.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I've tried going up to the Sonic on Tuesday nights in Cinnaminson but its usually nothing but imports and lifted trucks.
Maybe we should all meet there next Tuesday if they are having it. Anyone else want to meet up?

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm in. Might have to bring my helmet and get some laps in on the go-carts while we're there. For those that don't know, the Sonic is next to an electric go-carting facility.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
What time do people usually start showing up? I've never been to this Sonic before. Been to a couple at the Hainesport one.

·
Registered
896 Posts
They usually start showing up around 9ish.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I saw a SRM GT at Target in Cherry Hill around noon today and a SRM V6 going down Rt130 in Burlington at 3:30.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts