Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really like the LED light strip in the bumper. Maybe I need to look for a job in AUS, as Ohio isn't really coming through, and I could have a "G8" there...

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Wow, a new Competition Mode, Launch Control and wider wheel base. GM screwed us again!

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
Wow, a new Competition Mode, Launch Control and wider wheel base. GM screwed us again!
He said wider front wheels. "Wider" & "wheelbase" don't fit together. Also, not to rain on anyone's parade, but HSV is not a 100% GM effort. There is a private owner/partner involved. Hell, I think you'd have a better chance of convincing the partner to sell HSVs in the US than to convince GM to send us the "ordinary" Commodore Sportwagon.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
How much is a plane ticked to OZ?
Shop around for the best rate. Better remember to update or get a passport. Just because you walk in another country doesn't mean you can drive there. :gr_jest: Oh, I almost forgot, the plane ride is over 20 hours long. And, I'm not talking time zones.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I wonder how hard it would be to get one shipped here.......

I have a friend over there who would buy it for me and ship it. I should check the do not import car list :O

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Loving that E2 Senator!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts