Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it has the premium package but no sport package. No sunroof

Does the leather automatically mean it has the Premium package?

Asking is just under $20,000.

Carfax clean. 1 owner. No accidents. Local history.

I looked at it briefly and it's really clean. Alot cleaner than a 40,000 mile car. I couldn't even see any chips on the hood or bumper. But it was wet and drizzly

Sport package is just 19" wheels, thicker steering wheel and sport pedals right?

There's another 2008 that has the sport package and s/r. 32,000 miles but asking just under $24,000.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just don't want to miss any options. 1st seems to have all the premium options but how to make sure? I think leather means premium?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Premium package means leather, heated seats, and 8 way (I think) power driver seat.
All of the ones I've seen with leather have been the full premium package. I'm sure you could order it new with just the leather, but probably more cost effective to get the full premium package.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I ended up buying it yesterday. It had heated and power seats. A touch more miles than I'd like but for a $19,500, I couldn't pass it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
enasnidx
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing