Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 G8 GT hit on the driver's side front. Pic attached. PM me with what you are looking for. The steering column is gone and the front clip is pretty much wiped out. Carfax says 90k but I could not power it up.

Anybody know the back story on this car? Aftermarket wheels and coilovers are the only things that jumped out at me. Bought it at an auction north of Pittsburgh.

Motor is $3000 OBO

Attachments

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
480 Posts
Could use a passenger side fender well liner if it's available?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hows the motor? I could use an oil pan if the rest is too far gone to pull out and sell.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plastic front passenger inner fender has a rip in it by the sway bar and at the bottom where it meets the bumper skirt.

Steering column is gone, including the wheel.

Oil pan is busted.. I am looking for one as well!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
what about the center console piece around the shifter?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Speechless. Am literally without speech. Seriously speaking, additional pictures of the vehicle would help avoid many of the what about xyz questions. Good luck with the sale (part out).

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
480 Posts
Plastic front passenger inner fender has a rip in it by the sway bar and at the bottom where it meets the bumper skirt.

How big is this rip?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Are any of the roof rack covers still there? Need only one but will take them all if they are available.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Are any of the roof rack covers still there? Need only one but will take them all if they are available.
If not, the part number is 92207446. Ordered a few extras awhile back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is the entire glovebox available? If so, how much for it and to ship to 32164?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
JHLynam
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing