Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 GT Panther Black with 21k miles asking $23,966 (2 hours away dealership) stock

2008 GT Magnetic Gray with 49k miles asking $23,498 (2 hours away dealership) stock

2008 GT Panther Black with 51k miles asking $19,998 (20minutes away used car dealership/auto body shop) has intake and exhaust which i wanted to do, but has massive subwoofer and amp in trunk that i could care less about and would take out and sell.

I like Magnetic Gray metallic the best color wise but Panther black is acceptable too. Wanted >50k miles but its close on those 2. What is the difference between 08 and 09 because the last 3 i saw in person were 09's. I kinda like dealing with dealership too because i was just in a contract with a private seller for what i thought was a perfect 09 GT but last minute he tried to screw me over and lost it and lost my business. Any input on prices would be appreciated.
I could email links to each car to someone if they wanted to take a closer look. Im located on Long Island in NY if they is of any importance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
GFerrara
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing