Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$22,500 - This great car was well cared for throughout its single ownership. The car is very clean, runs excellent and has been well maintained (Mobil1 used since day 1). It has every option available except for a sunroof. The option packages on this vehicle include:

Sports Package (19” wheels w/ Bridgestone Potenza RE050A, leather sport steering wheel, leather shifter and sport metallic pedals)

Comfort and Sound package (leather interior, heated front seats, automatic dual-zone air conditioning, center-console display screen, and an 11-speaker Blaupunkt premium audio system with 2 subwoofers, six-disc CD changer, and auxiliary input jack)

The vehicle comes with a full set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 (winter tires) for superb handling and traction in the cold months. It also comes with two full sets of the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires (245/40R19). One set has only been used for one season (80% tread life left, currently on vehicle) while the other full set can be used for back up or replacement tires as they have been used for 3 seasons (25% tread life left).

The vehicle has 50,086 miles. The vehicle has a clean title and has never been damaged. Vehicle does still have 5 year / 100,000 mile power train warranty.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As much as I do not want to sell the car, I have to sell it within a week.

Price reduced to $20,000 ! !

Great deal, especially including how much the 3 sets of tires are worth.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice looking car...is it still for sale?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Is your car still for sale? I'm interested and have sent you a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts