Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about selling my v6 and upgrading to a gt or something else. I got HIDs, Rotofab intake, 20' breyton race gts (i think those wheels are worth like 3400 with tires?) and an upgraded $3000 sound system, and solos. Do you guys think I could get 20k for it if i put it up for sale? Oh, and one last thing.. it has 49,007 miles on it.
Its in as best condition as you can keep a car with 49k miles on it, nothings wrong with the interior/exterior.

21 would be absolutely fantastic as the car i want is 25.5.. but i have a feeling the v6's dont sell for musch above the 16-19 range

·
BOOOOOOOOOOST
702 Posts
Take the sound system out and the wheels off. Get a cheap set of stock wheels to sell with the car if you don't have yours.

You will never get the value for the system and wheels by selling them with the car.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take the sound system out and the wheels off. Get a cheap set of stock wheels to sell with the car if you don't have yours.

You will never get the value for the system and wheels by selling them with the car.
thats what i figured haha, but i mean i was thinking i could get someone young willing to pay the difference for the parts. my friend bought a nissan titan for 7K, upgraded the system, put new wheels/tired on it, raised it and did some other little things.. and he sold sold it for 10.5! haha.

·
BOOOOOOOOOOST
702 Posts
It's going to be really hard to find that person, though, ya know? I mean, it's hard enough to sell a modded car meant for racing (like mine) without getting completely raped. I would remove all the stuff and either re-use it later or sell it separately.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Just bought my 08 V6 two weeks ago.

KBB shows $19,600 - The Banks Black Book said $21,200 was the value.

Mine had 50,000miles. All options except the V8. Leather, Moonroof, 11 speaker system etc.

·
G8 Seller
415 Posts
Just bought my 08 V6 two weeks ago.

KBB shows $19,600 - The Banks Black Book said $21,200 was the value.

Mine had 50,000miles. All options except the V8. Leather, Moonroof, 11 speaker system etc.
I am assuming you got it for less than KBB?

That is a base car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got mine 2 months ago after my GTO got totaled. I paid 20.5 for a Ignition Orange with 22 on the clock. Was the lowest milage lowest price I could find!

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Pretty reasonably priced, GL with the sale!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
PONY MAN
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing