Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my G8. Times have been hard so we are trying to let it go for a good low price. I am still financed on the car so the bank has the title. A local buyer is preferred. It is 6 years old and has currently 126000 miles and counting as it is a daily driver that my wife and I share since we work a few miles from each other. 90% of those miles are from freeway commuting to and from work. That being said the car does have paint chips on the front area of the hood and a few other minor small chips in other areas. The interior is in almost perfect shape, there is a paint chip in the grey paint on the passenger door handle and the steering wheel leather is worn in a few areas. It was also involved in a minor accident 10 months ago which was not my fault, so the other guys insurance had the repairs paid for. Repairs were performed by Kustom Koachworks in Mesa, the car looks like it was before the incident. I have always run mobil 1 synthetic oil in the engine. Here are the specs of the car.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT White Hot/Heron White
Approx. 126,000 miles
6.0L V8 L76
6-speed Automatic 6L80
19" factory 5 spoke wheels
Premium & Sport Package (black/black leather interior)
Llumar Window Tint 15%
Full Size 19" spare wheel/tire

$13,000

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sell.

I love the way the white looks with the tint!

GLWS!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump
C'mon someone buy this car!!!

I can possibly go a bit lower on the price. I need it sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ddub_g8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing