Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my G8 GXP 6MT White Hot with 97,xxx miles.

This car is #355 of the 1829 produced, and it was built on 11/12/2008. It is also #4 of 37 built like it (#4 of 21 like it with Potenza summer-only tires).

I have owned the car for a little over 2 years now since 76k miles. Oil changed regularly along with transmission and rear end oil.

Comes with both 19” Black Summer wheel/tire setup and 18” Grey Winter snow tire/wheel setup. Car runs and drives great, and I daily drive it. Just had the clutch bled, and will have a fresh oil change, and full detail for my asking price. Just passed emissions without issue 1/29.

Current setup is: Pacesetter long tube headers into 3” dual Magnaflow high flow cats, to Solo Performance dual 3” exhaust, 4” LS7 MAF, VCM OTR intake with all fill panels, ported throttle body, ported/radius rod intake manifold, under drive main pulley, cam, 3.45 Camaro SS LSD rear end with LPW cover and poly bushings, Whiteline strut and sway bar end links, Eibach springs, G8Only V1 splitter, new AC Delco water pump, thermostat, fresh plugs/wires, new belts. Car runs very strong NA with no issues.

Car made 452/430 on a Dynojet prior to under drive pulley, ported TB, and intake manifold. Can provide dyno sheets to serious buyers. Car has been street tuned with HP tuners on current setup.

Would take $24,950 firm for it.

If you are serious please feel free to DM for any questions or pics you would like. Do not have to sell, or need help selling.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts