Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
That is a pretty good deal though I would have the history of the car checked out as to why the price is so low.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a quick carfax on it, one owner and it came back clean. Going to ask for the full carfax at the stealership

·
Registered
444 Posts
KBB even though I take mostly what they value with a grain of salt is about right at their value of 30,000 for a GT with insanely low miles. The only thing I would say is this is the big deal of the year and they want it off inventory fast.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yep, great price for the miles. Doesn't have sport package, if you care. And cant tell if it has a sunroof from the pics? But overall looks like a great deal!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
SO sticker on car says 08, title on CARS.com says 2009??? I can't really tell which one it really is, but looks like its an 09 because there are 2 boxes in trunk. I think the 08 only came with one, as they don't have XM radio.
Just a little FYI

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I noticed the exact same thing with the sticker. Did a VIN search and it came back to an 09. Going to investigate further today. Whats the difference with the Sport package

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sport = 19 inch wheels, metal (i think aluminum) pedals, upgraded flat bottom steering wheel
I also think the car doesn't have premium package either.
This includes - Leather interior (premium is perforated in middle section of seats, pics seem to show solid material), heated seats. I think thats it?

So if no sunroof and not having these two packages i can see why the price is low. Still a very nice car, and you should not shy away from it unless you just have to have the upgrades.
Let us know what you think after you check out the car!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went to go look at it today at the two dealerships that it was at, and there was no sign of it. Told that it is at a storage facility. Waiting for them now to get back in touch with me with details.

·
Registered
444 Posts
For some reason, the cars are set up for XM radio just it does not function. The fuses are in place for it but just no XM. Check it out, if its worth the price go for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dumba$$ salesman I talked to who said it was in storage was wrong. Just got an email from the manager... Sold

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm sorry that happened man, that REALLY SUCKS.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The 09' is the better deal that 08' is a little over priced.

·
Registered
922 Posts
great deal! thats exactly what i paid for mine 2 months ago with 15k miles...little did i kno it had a full exhaust and a CAAI :)

·
****cray
2,199 Posts
the 08 is way over priced, especially
with those miles. the 09 is prolly
$3k high. try to be patient and find
the right one for the right price.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, 09 is very overpriced.
However, it is loaded with both option packages, and a sunroof.
You also get the GM certified used extended warranty. Which extends bumper to bumper to 48,000 miles or 48 months.
And on the two tone interior is sweet, wish i had it.
I would see how far you can get them down. Drop the price 3 grand and its a great deal.
I paid 24,500 last Oct. Only difference was my car had 1,000 less miles, no sunroof, no two tone interior.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The 09' will seriously need tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
Michael A
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing