Silver 09 G8 GT 87,300 miles. Stockton, California. Premium package/sport package. Original California car owned since 2010. Very clean and well maintained.
Comes with all stock parts and service records/receipts since 2010. I do not have stock wheels though because they don’t clear front brembos. I’ve had this car 11 years and it’s been a great car and super reliable, but it’s time for me to move on and upgrade to a 2018-19 CTS-V.
Going up for auction on Carsandbids.com starting Tuesday April 6th if anyone here is interested please place a bid. I would like this car to go to someone who will appreciate it which is why I can’t just trade it in to the dealer.
Front lower control arms, air conditioning condenser, belts, air filter, hood struts, and driver's headlight replaced in May 2020.
- Staggered 19-inch Enkei wheels
- Koni adjustable shocks and struts
- SLP lowering springs
- BMR rear lower control arms and cradle bushings
- Brembo front/rear brakes
- BMR strut tower bar
- Custom ECM/TCM tune from Synergy Motorsports
- Displacement on Demand system bypassed
- DynoMax VT mufflers
- GM Extended-range remote with two-way key fob
- Window tint
- LED exterior lighting
- Kenwood backup camera
- JHP dash kit with ashtray cover
- iPhone adapter with video playback
- Alpine PDX M12 amplifier and JL Audio Cleansweep sound processor
- JHP Sliding leather console cover
- JHP temporary spare tire kit with jack