Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 White Hot G8 GT, black interior, premium package for sale. It has 39300 miles. It is totally unmodified. The car looks stunning and drives really well. It is the garage queen. Always double parked so it will not get scratched. Never out in the rain. Battery 1 year old, tires still good.

Located in Plano, TX.

VIN 6G2EC57Y79L194180.

Asking 22K for it.

For some reason I messed up the pictures so I will post them tomorrow.

Available for FaceTime in the evenings if you want to see and hear the car.

Want somebody to take really good care of the car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a hard time getting these pictures.

The interested parties, please contact me by text or phone at 4six9 298 eight seven eight O.

I will provide you with more pictures, the CarFax and anything else you might want.

I am really sorry to see this car go, but, I would be happy to know that it will end up in somebody else's hands that would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
F1rehawk
760 Posts
Car is a beauty, low mileage, unmolested. Will make a nice project or collection car I'm sure. GLWS!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Really nice looking ride.
Love the look of the stock 19's on these cars, never able to track a set down up here.
Good luck.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You've stated "It is totally unmodified." In my observation of your pics I see a two exceptions: (a) appears to have very dark window tints. My state frowns on dark tints; attracts the state police for tickets. If so, please state the tint % for each glass. (b) the gas door is dark, not body color/ painted; is it chrome or ?

Would be good to confirm which variant of 2009 G8 GT you have - the early or late production model. Late production often informally referred to as '09.5 that added bluetooth and the easily identified pullout cupholder under the rear seat above the driveshaft hump.

Extremely nice GT specially the mileage.

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Fuel door appears to be of the chrome G8 variety

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With great sorrow, I am announcing that the car was sold today for 19K. Great sorrow for me, great joy for the buyer. Oh, well...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are impressions from the sale.

I sold the car through CarGurus.com. When I listed it, it was free. Now I see that they charge $15/month. They make it easier to conduct business through their site. However, I do not recommend it. The site caters to buyers and not to sellers. It will list if it is a good buy, fair or bad deal. So if you want to keep the price high, it will mark your sale as a bad deal. So people will avoid it. (Nobody wants to be considered a sucker).

I did not describe the car too well. If you list it for sale, make sure in your description that the car is not an appliance, as most of the cars today.

The market is indeed soft. I think it is depending on the season. At the end of the year, it is better than summer and fall. I had 3 inquiries in the last week.

There are a lot of deadbeats and lowballers. Some people wanted me to do monthly payments. Wha'? I am not a bank. Others lowballed to way under the dealer's offer. If somebody starts their inquiry with 'I don't want to lowball you, but... ', they will lowball you. For those, I did not even reply.

If you want to hold onto a reasonable price you need to wait. This is what somebody who sells cars for a living told me.

In the end, the car went to someone to had a G8 V6 before. I think they got a really good deal. They were so happy. I am so sad. :confused:

But I wish them 'Good Luck!' and 'God Bless!'. It is one hell of a car.

Wish you all 'GoodLuck!'. Signing out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts