Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, figured it is time to introduce myself after surfing around, picking up a car, and buying parts. I am Zach, 21, from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan (Detroit Metro area) and I picked up a 2009 G8 GT a few weeks ago from Pittsburgh. I also own a 2005 Grand Prix gtp I daily (nothing special just appearance mods, like quad retrofit, mufflers, cai, tint, etc.), and have had 3 other cars prior. The g8 was originally a MI car, went to Ohio, then PA, and now to me. P/o installed the gxp bumper and rear diffuser, MagnaFlow exhaust, ls3 cam, dod delete, and tune.

Owning it these past few weeks I have already:

Tinted the windows 15%
Installed clear side markers with Amber leds
White Leds on the interior and license Plate
Led reverse lights

I also just got my shipment from TRS black Friday to install: Mini d2s 4.0 with panamera shrouds, Acme mini H1 with Apollo 2.0 flat shrouds, profile prism Leds for front and rear turn signals, XB led fog lights, and relay harness for the Quad retrofit. Planning on paint matching the shrouds with metallic blue accents, unless other ideas seem better. No halos this time, as I don't need or want extra wiring, and want to keep a simple look.

I plan to update the thread as changes are made, and hello again!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I love the look of the stock 19's with the maverick silver. Car looks real clean...best of luck with it.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome. 2 good looking cars!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! It isn’t all that fun at 21, but set this goal and achieved it. I was fortunate enough to graduate school a semester early, begin working full time, and be where I am today! Also some pictures of my old cars. 1st 2000 grand prix gt coupe, 2nd 2005 grand prix gtp (current), 3rd 2005 impala ss, 4th 2002 grand prix gtp

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! Hope you all had a good holiday and New Year. I got the red spyder led tail lights, cquartz uk ceramic coating, and goodyear floor mats for Christmas. Manzo headers should be here tomorrow, then hopefully I'll get some time to install these parts and more!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you everyone! Hope you all had a good holiday and New Year. I got the red spyder led tail lights, cquartz uk ceramic coating, and goodyear floor mats for Christmas. Manzo headers should be here tomorrow, then hopefully I'll get some time to install these parts and more!

What do the floor mats look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my Manzo headers and opened them up. Look pretty good, but will probably re-use stock gaskets and get the longer bolts for bolting up to the midpipe. Also here are the pictures of the floor mats. I sprayed them with fabric guard to help repel water and any other liquids.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts