Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After regretting trading our old 09 GT in my wife and I are looking to get another G8. This one is our perfect color/option combo, going to look at it tonight. Hopefully I can get the price down a bit, but I don't feel bad at 18k either.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?featureCodes=13&zip=47203&endYear=2014&modelCode1=G8&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1981&makeCode1=PONT&engineCodes=8CLDR&engineCode=8CLDR&searchRadius=200&mmt=[PONT[G8[]][]]&listingId=351108759&listingIndex=12&Log=0

here is the craigslist ad I found as well.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3926644024.html

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Not a bad price at all! If everything looks to be in good shape, it's well worth jumping on. Make sure the common issues with these cars are taken care of and you'll be good to go! Good luck with your purchase and I hope everything goes well!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
welcome back, I sold my first gxp but regretted it so much, I bought another. I know how you feel. The mod bug might start biting you like it is me

·
The Roaming G8
390 Posts
Good stuff. I've actually thought about buying another G8 just to have around. I love this car THAT MUCH!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome back, I sold my first gxp but regretted it so much, I bought another. I know how you feel. The mod bug might start biting you like it is me
Good stuff. I've actually thought about buying another G8 just to have around. I love this car THAT MUCH!!!

You did pretty good! Now time to mod with the money you saved, lol.

Thanks guys, it feels great to be back. last time the car was a DD. This car will be a pleasure car. And the mods will (wife willing) come quickly.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is the same color combo as mine. I love the 2 tone seats!! Cortex tuner and mufflers make a huge difference if your looking for something quick and easy to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
lepp1892
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing