Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liquid red, looks to be completely stock, 46,000 miles and in excellent shape. They want $29,995. Is that high or reasonable?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
It is an automatic or manual transmission?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot to mention that it is a manual.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
The answer really depends on who you ask, but the asking price seems reasonable nor too far fetched. Is the price negotiable?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably but I'm not looking to try and buy it, just letting others know it's there. I'm happy enough with my G8 GT.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Understood. For what it's worth, the dealership is Hirlinger Chevrolet.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Four different photos of the wheels are insufficient. Four more pictures would have been ideal.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Four different photos of the wheels are insufficient. Four more pictures would have been ideal.
Not sure I understand .
The pictures and the link I posted do nothing more or less than show that 17,000 miles ago the wheels on the car were undamaged.
The do show the car, again 17,000 miles ago had intake, exhaust, and two tone guts.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Not sure I understand .The pictures and the link I posted do nothing more or less than show that 17,000 miles ago the wheels on the car were undamaged...
Being sarcastic since the car has four wheels and a picture of each seems excessive. The front two are identical. The rear two are identical. The wheels are shown in seven out of thirteen or roughly fifty-three percent of the pictures. Listing states "four blemish-free OEM rims" and most prospective GXP buyers are aware of how one looks. Just seems some of the pictures could have been used to highlight other areas of the vehicle.

·
Slowly gaining acceptance
477 Posts
That is standard pre-owner dealer shot list to include all four wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts