Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The four wheels are in good condition with minor wear, however the TPMS sensors do not work. Aside from cosmetic blemishes there are no structural issues with the wheels, and I've had them the last few years that I've owned the car.

The two tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 + 245/40ZR19 98Y and are in good shape too, and have roughly 7,000 miles on them. I purchased the tires back in November '19 from Costco I've never shipped wheels, but can get shipping quotes if you're interested. Local pickup would be preferable, and I'm located in Albany, Oregon.

The more I can sell at once the better, but I may be willing to split everything up depending on demand. I'm asking $150 per wheel plus shipping, and $125 per tire plus shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions; the only reason I'm selling is because I picked up some new VMR wheels that came with tires.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Love to grab these sadly our dollar ain't worth the paper its printed on and that's not even counting shipping.
GLWS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely flexible on price and willing to give a good deal for local pickup if anyone is in the Oregon area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts