Pontiac G8 Forum banner

[SOLD] 2009 Pontiac G8 GT / $15k obo

11K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  SleeperG8GT 
#1 · (Edited)
I posted my G8 awhile back in the hopes of getting into a Chevy SS that kind of fell through. Now she is up for sale again as I would like to free up some debt/money as I prepare to purchase my first house.
Their is a lien on the vehicle and that would have to be satisfied prior to me releasing the vehicle. I am willing to deliver the vehicle up to 300 miles for free if that will help close a deal. All modifications are listed below. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. I do have a few stock parts that will go with it as well. Vehicle mileage will not change much as I really only drive it on the weekends. Thanks for looking.

* Performance Modifications *
- Kooks Long-tube headers, Kooks Mid-Pipe with Hi-Flow Cats (Aug 2017)
- Chevy SS Axlebacks with dual 4" tips (Aug 2017)
- VCM OTR CAI (Aug 2017)
- DOD Delete complete w/new valley cover and gasket, full set of LS7 lifters, new lifter trays, GM head gaskets, GM head bolts, GM header gaskets (Nov 2017)
- BTR LS3 stage 2 cam (Nov 2017)
- Dual springs w/titanium retainers, hardened pushrods, 3 bolt 4x cam gear, ARP Cam bolts, LS2 Timing Chain Damper, Timing Chain gasket and seal, water pump gaskets, GM balancer bolt. (coolant & Refrigerant exchanged at this time) (Nov 2017)
- Yank 3200 Stall Converter/New Rear Main Seal (Nov 2017)
- SFI Certified underdrive harmonic damper (Nov 2017)
- Camaro trans pan and filter (Nov 2017)
- Trans Cooler (Nov 2017)
- Heads Milled .035 (Nov 2017)
- Driveshaft Carrier bearing (Nov 2017)
- New AC condenser (Nov 2017)
- Elite Engineering Catch Can (Apr 2018)
- Heater hose relocation (Jan 2018)
- New Starter (May 2018)
- Rear differential fluid exchange (Dec 2017)
(All November 2017 engine related work was done by Blazing High Performance and car was tuned by RPM Motorsports both located in NC)
(Car makes 447rwhp and 420rwtq - dyno sheets will be included with car)

* Interior Modifications *
- New headliner (Oct 2017)
- Weathertech floormats front and rear (Jan 2018)
- G8 Designs dash kit with Folcik controller (Oct 2017)
- Pioneer AVH-Nex 4200 indash DVD Player Apple CarPlay/Android Auto capable/Bluetooth (Oct 2017)
- Axxess Steering wheel controller (retains steering wheel controls for Pioneer headunit)
- Kicker CS-Series 6.5 speakers in the doors (Oct 2017)
- Cigarette lighter deleted/ dual USB port adapter installed (Left side does android auto/right side does apple car play) (Oct 2017)
- LED interior lights minus sunvisors
- 20% tint on all windows
- New windshield installed (Apr 2018)
- Madhouse Designs GCS with interchangeable caliber mounts currently set up for a .40cal handgun (Aug 2017)
- BMR front upper and lower control arms (polyurethane bushings) (Aug 2017)
- BMR strut bushing and bearing (Aug 2017)
- BMR motor mounts (Aug 2017)
- New door strikers (Aug 2017)
- New Seat belt tensioners (May 2018) (GM Recall item)
- BMR Toe Rods (May 2018)
- Front Driver & Passenger Moog Hub Assemblies (May 2018)

* Exterior Modifications *
- Powdercoated Camaro 20x9 wheels wrapped in Ohtsu FP8000 275/30r20 (Apr 2018) (Ohtsu is the parent company of Falken and these tires are the same as the Falken FK452)
- LED headlights in both low and high beam
- Brembo Calipers with Disc Italia rotors (Apr 2018)
- Russell Steel Braided Brake Lines (Apr 2018)
- GXP front and rear bumpers (Aug 2017)
- LED foglights (Aug 2017)
- New blue lettering gas cap (Aug 2017)

This car has had almost ever nuisance/drawback addressed in terms of AFM/DOD Delete, Bluetooth, Upgraded Stereo, Brake Upgrade, etc. This was my second G8 and I addressed all the issues I had with my last G8 that I didnt get to address. I drive a 2016 Sierra as my daily and really hated the technology gap and tried my best to address that with an Android Auto/Apple Carplay capable headunit. I do not want have to sell the car but if I can sell it for a reasonable price then I will. I purchased the car in August 2017 the registration events you see on the car history was me applying for a personalized plate. If you would like to view videos of the car idling and or a picture of anything particular please again send me a message. The car is not without it flaws it does have rock chips on the front end. The previous owner had vinyl on the roof and hood and when I removed it I discovered they use razor blade to cut the vinyl instead of knifeless tape. However it could probably be fixed with a good detail I just never had a chance to get it looked at. The car does have the factory sunroof and two flip keys. My price is obo thanks again for looking.

UPDATE: Vehicle has 145k miles. Just realized the picture of the odometer is not that clear.

UPDATE: Keep in mind my price is obo but if the offer drops below a certain point modifications will start to come off and factory parts will go back on.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: hexagod
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.