Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Houston,TX
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19,500 miles, cloth interior, no roof, has everything else. I would have to pay for shipping being its out of state. 25,600. Deal or no deal?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I wouldn't call this a "deal", but it is a fair retail price on a G8 GT. If Stryker Blue is your color, you may not have much to chose from.

·
Long Time Member
40 Posts
I wasn't aware that the GT came with anything but leather. Are you sure it is cloth?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah, it means that it doesn't have the premium package. It also has the standard stereo. I think it is a little high, but if it is everything that you want then I would go for it. Just for comparision though I bought mine with 22,500 miles on it, premium and sport package for $23k with certified pre-owned warranty. What area are you from?

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Yes, all GTs got the higher-line radio. GTs came standard with cloth.

·
Houston,TX
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm located in Houston,Tx. I really want the Sport & Premium Package in order for me to purchase the G8. If anybody has seen one for a good price, do let me know! Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Jedi_13
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing