Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OlderByTheMinute
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, lots of extras as you can see on my threads. 50 k. Garage kept and only driven on weekends. Original owner with 70 K inveasted. Pristeen inside and out.I'm the original owner and have babied the car.Interested and sincere buyers can E-mail me at [email protected] for more info.. pic-1.jpg pic-2.jpg pic-5.jpg rear with rims.jpg front with rims.jpg both with rims.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Best of fortune with the sale.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Beauty ride, pride of ownership written all over that GXP.
That's an easy sell.
Where are you in Texas?
Care to share the price?

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
GLWS! Post it on the G8 Classifieds FB page too.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Think we are supposed to guess.
Old posts have it as a stick ,Magnuson 2300, after market clutch, half shafts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
If you want $50k, maybe not making people search for your own information would be ideal.

GLWS.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I ASSumed 50k was the mileage as no one is going to pay $50k for a G8. Not even mine.
I was going to say the same thing initially. I mean, I know the market is crazy, but a stick GXP with the same miles (and no mods) will go for around $30k-$35k. With mods who knows? But generally you don't get your money back on them as we all know.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are 3 manual GXPs on Autotrader today (June 9) and all three are right at, or just shy of the $50k mark. It’s a new day.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Autotrader...ugh. Recent experience was the overwhelming majority of private sellers contacted never responded to emails nor text messages. Contacted customer service on several occasions which was akin to a box of dull pencils, pointless. $50,000 for a GXP seems rather ambitious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts