Pontiac G8 Forum banner

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 6M Roof

6K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Rawyzf 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys. Still doing the sales thing. I have a previous customer's trade that just came in. He bought it new off me and traded it back to us on the VW side of the store for a TDi.

2009 Pontiac GXP
6G2EP57W09L310239
6 Speed Manual
Mav. Silver Metallic
Red Insert Seats
Moonroof

I have a clean Carfax and Autocheck

I also have the GM Service history printed.

Flip Key and 2nd key with glove box key.

98,300 miles

View pictures below...

It has a few cosmetic issues. The seat trim on the driver seat is broke away. The key fob needs a new cover as the buttons are worn through. It has almost 100k highway miles so it does have rock chips and the usual nicks and scratches of a car from this year with that kind of miles.

$20,995+TTL

Higher miles warrants the low sale price.

See less See more
#32 ·
Congrats! Is this going to be a year round DD? Still debating if another G8 would make a good DD for me through winter.

#33 ·
Thanks Darkside, not quite a year round DD, pretty much whenever it stops snowing. I have the Saab 9-7x DD for now, which is going up for sale. Also have the wife's DD too since she barely drives it.

How did you like your Stainless Works headers and exhaust?

#36 ·
How did you like your Stainless Works headers and exhaust?
Love their system! My G8 was the test dummy for their G8 setups. I'm sure you could get them to do free installation if you were interested.

#37 ·
Finally a dry day here. Last night, took the car out for some gas, and then did some highway blasts, gawd I love the M6, I have really missed it since my Formula.
Its funny cause the transmissions and shifts sound the same as the Formula, and the stock clutch is light and solid, like its been babied the past 98k miles.
Sent you a PM Darkside:driving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.