Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Just hung up the phone with my dealer. There are now 3323 left, and one of the Sport Red Metallic GT7s is all mine! Order accepted and being processed is what the site told him as I listened on the line! Nothing could be finer!:wink2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did I miss something.......Was it in another thread......Is Maverick Silver Met going to be a later release?? Dealer yesterday could not find one within the pool of 09's

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
Did I miss something.......Was it in another thread......Is Maverick Silver Met going to be a later release?? Dealer yesterday could not find one within the pool of 09's
Yes, you missed it. Dealerworld always from first info has had silver as late arrival. Good news is it's available with all 4 interior options (cloth: onyx, onyx/red ; leather: onyx, onyx/red) for GT, only new color for 09 to offer two-tone.

·
Registered
249 Posts
whyte06ss said:
As the chief says, GM DealerWorld has shown it as not being available at the beginning.

But there were two-three-four on page 133 last night. Didn't make any other notes, just color mapping the group.

UPDATE:
No Maverick Silvers there now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
chiefpontiac said:
SmallDealer, what do you know yet, if anything, about price increases for the 2009's? SOP would almost mandate a bump like happened with Solstice. And the Genesis debuting at $5k higher leaves some wide open spaces.
Going to open a new thread with the numbers released today, $400 Base and $1,365 GT, more compared to the 2008 prices.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Great!! I get the color EVERYONE is getting... :(

I guess black IS the best and fastest color after all... :driving:

:)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I sent dealer e-mail this morning with a list of the (12) GT5, Gray, Onyx/Red seats I found on inventory. Salesman replied with: I tagged (3) with your name on them to be sure you get one.

·
The King of 5:08!
251 Posts
What is the code for Onyx/Red?

Nevermind it's 473...

No GT7 in White though :(

·
Registered
705 Posts
So that would make loaded GTs MSRP at $34,110.00? $32,745 + $1365.00 = $34,110.00. I do believe that is correct.:)
looks like the 2008 was super bargain pricing to get sales going...glad I got mine at $3500+ below sticker, or $4,865+ below in 2009 dollars.

Hope they at least give the GT a spare tire for that extra money.

·
The King of 5:08!
251 Posts
There were last night...
Well it looks like the GT7s are going like crazy... only 12 left on the site.

I think i'm going to reevalulate getting the 2008 that has been sitting on my dealers lot for 3 months... Save me some money but lose the sunroof and xm :(

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Well it looks like the GT7s are going like crazy... only 12 left on the site.

I think i'm going to reevalulate getting the 2008 that has been sitting on my dealers lot for 3 months... Save me some money but lose the sunroof and xm :(
There will be more on the way, we're only talking the first tagging here that runs thru mid June. More will be added to the pot as the MY goes on. But if you want one now, contact your local dealer(s) and find one, or find what they have on the way. You're gonna have to work for it if you want it now!:burnout:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Do you people think I will be able to get a 2008 grey g8 gt in september ?
Maybe from someone who has traded in an '08 for an '09 (just kidding), '08s are going fast.

21 - 40 of 173 Posts