Pontiac G8 Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
My guess would be some Dealer Built? Content, such as accessories that might appear on the invoice and shipped separate from vehicle but to be installed by dealer. Things could include roof rack, rear vision, etc. But dealers cannot specify this before the cars are built - so I am somewhat at a loss.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Might depend on when you look. Might be there are a lot on dealers lots already. Might be they aren't selling. Might be a parts shortage. Might be a lot of things, but then, only GM really knows for sure.:wink2:

·
Registered
213 Posts
zabolots said:
Was there ever any conclusion on why you can't find any GT5 pattern cars on gminventory.com
Might depend on when you look. Might be there are a lot on dealers lots already. Might be they aren't selling. Might be a parts shortage. Might be a lot of things, but then, only GM really knows for sure.:wink2:
So basically, no, there was no conclusion. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Build your 09 GXP.

I seen a Maverick Silver GXP on Ebay today. They wanted $43,500.00 buy it now. I built a 2009 GXP on the Pontiac website and the MSRP for California is $40,500.00 loaded. The employee price is $37,500.00+. FYI.

I haven't seen any on the street yet!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Can ANYONE explain why the G8 GXP does NOT show up on the GM Inventory website ? How can the dealers tag one if they are not on the site to start with ? Any idea?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
What color do they call that green that looks SEXY
GREEN??? GREEN??? What you talking about ? Oh, its the Pacific Slate Metallic! Actually, its a blue, with under tones of grayish-green. Yeah, it is a nice color! Also one of the least built colors! You find one, especially in a GXP, and you have a real keeper!!:wink2::pir_flag:

161 - 173 of 173 Posts