Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
$360 for the wknd ? does that include anything
above and beyond entry fee ?
360 gives you 3 day pass to race. no other frills. entry for spectaters is cheap if you are not running. you can do sat and sunday for 260

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
$360 for the wknd ? does that include anything
above and beyond entry fee ?
Only $260 if you are just doing Sat and Sun. If you want to run you better sign up right away. When I registered yesterday there were only 3 spots left. I checked and its open right now but probably won't be soon!

·
Registered
45 Posts
what about only Saturday?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Jessica replied that racing will probably begin at 8:00 am but that she is working on the schedule this week.

I'll probably head down that way on Friday & spend the night as close as possible on Fri night. My dad & father-in-law are coming down with me. :thumbsup:

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Jessica replied that racing will probably begin at 8:00 am but that she is working on the schedule this week.

I'll probably head down that way on Friday & spend the night as close as possible on Fri night. My dad & father-in-law are coming down with me. :thumbsup:
Let me know if you find a decent hotel. I've been looking but the decent ones are sold out....

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'll make arrangements to be there for sure.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Everything is sold out because of oilfield and the race but there is a place called sinton that is sort of close. There is an army reserve unit right next to a few hotels.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I will probably head down Friday and stay with relatives over night that live in Pleasanton, 30 miles south of S.A. off of 37.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
We are going to do our best to bring both cars (RamJet and LadyRamJet), if she can get the day off. I leave the next day for an extended business trip, so it would almost be theraputic for me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am a 50% chance right now. Considering going to the Supra nationals in Sealy the weekend before and wont be able to do both more than likely. I will give an update as it gets closer and I make a final decision.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hotel booked. Looks like I am leaving on Fri morning & will get down to the Texas Mile on Fri around 2-3pm. Hopefully, there will be a hangout in Beeville on Fri night.

Closest hotels from the Texas Mile that I could find available were in Sinton (30 min), Refugio (30 min), & Victoria (1 hour).

On Sat, I'll be at the Texas Mile when the gates open for spectators at 7:15am.

21 - 40 of 174 Posts
About this Discussion
173 Replies
26 Participants
Boss Hogg
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing