Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
$360 for the wknd ? does that include anything
above and beyond entry fee ?
360 gives you 3 day pass to race. no other frills. entry for spectaters is cheap if you are not running. you can do sat and sunday for 260

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
$360 for the wknd ? does that include anything
above and beyond entry fee ?
Only $260 if you are just doing Sat and Sun. If you want to run you better sign up right away. When I registered yesterday there were only 3 spots left. I checked and its open right now but probably won't be soon!

·
Registered
45 Posts
what about only Saturday?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Jessica replied that racing will probably begin at 8:00 am but that she is working on the schedule this week.

I'll probably head down that way on Friday & spend the night as close as possible on Fri night. My dad & father-in-law are coming down with me. :thumbsup:

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Jessica replied that racing will probably begin at 8:00 am but that she is working on the schedule this week.

I'll probably head down that way on Friday & spend the night as close as possible on Fri night. My dad & father-in-law are coming down with me. :thumbsup:
Let me know if you find a decent hotel. I've been looking but the decent ones are sold out....

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'll make arrangements to be there for sure.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Everything is sold out because of oilfield and the race but there is a place called sinton that is sort of close. There is an army reserve unit right next to a few hotels.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I will probably head down Friday and stay with relatives over night that live in Pleasanton, 30 miles south of S.A. off of 37.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
We are going to do our best to bring both cars (RamJet and LadyRamJet), if she can get the day off. I leave the next day for an extended business trip, so it would almost be theraputic for me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am a 50% chance right now. Considering going to the Supra nationals in Sealy the weekend before and wont be able to do both more than likely. I will give an update as it gets closer and I make a final decision.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hotel booked. Looks like I am leaving on Fri morning & will get down to the Texas Mile on Fri around 2-3pm. Hopefully, there will be a hangout in Beeville on Fri night.

Closest hotels from the Texas Mile that I could find available were in Sinton (30 min), Refugio (30 min), & Victoria (1 hour).

On Sat, I'll be at the Texas Mile when the gates open for spectators at 7:15am.

21 - 40 of 174 Posts