·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This car is still in the showroom looking for a home. Please let me know if you would like to find a happy place for it to live!

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Hot Wheels Camaro is not sold. I am at work now, and it's sitting right across from me. I also confirmed that the deal jacket is in our file, so there is no contract on it.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to those who alerted me to the problem with my earlier links! They have now been updated.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well folks, if you were interested in this car, you are too late. I sold it on Saturday, and the customers take delivery on Wednesday. They loved all the attention that they got on the test drive, and can't wait for lots more where that came from.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Our local dealer had a Hot Wheels convertible. I thought the details were well done. I expecially liked the gloss instrument surrounds - I nice change from the silver in every other Camaro.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Youre a dealer... I want a new truck hook me up :D
We are one of the top Chevy Dealers in the State of Wisconsin, and we price very aggressively. Right now there are awesome deals on 2013s, but inventory is dropping rapidly. We already have a number of 2014 Crew Cabs on our lot, but there are really no incentives on them. Give me a call at (608)824-1343, and I will get you the best deal I can!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.