1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've never been to the GM show, but make it a point to do the Spring and Fall Swap Meets. How full do the fairgrounds get?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never been to the GM show, but make it a point to do the Spring and Fall Swap Meets. How full do the fairgrounds get?
I haven't been able to go for the last few years, but the years before always have had a packed fair ground.

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
I'm going. My G8 isn't worthy of entering the show, but it sure is fun to drive. I'd like to take my SS, but I don't know if I will. Road trips like that result in rock chips, dings, bent rims, cracked windshields etc. I don't know if I'll risk taking it.

The GM show is not as big as the Mopar show. But there's usually a dozen to 20 G8's.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hoping to attend. While I do not believe my G8 to be show worthy, it's so nice to just pull in and park right there, lol. That's honestly the only reason I will enter it for judging.
Haha, nothing wrong in that. Also save money in parking out side of the event.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm going and I've been many times in the past and have enjoyed them all. Last year, Saturday was a wash out and I'm sure that cut down on the attendance , but still had a good time:grin2:.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll be there, but in a Camaro. I always look for the G8 section because I miss mine like crazy. Almost pulled the trigger on two replacement G8's this winter, but they dealership just wouldn't come down to my price. Ironically enough they sold them for less than I was asking due to the vehicles sitting I later found out through a friend at the dealership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
pyroguy
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing