Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!

After taking delivery yesterday, I now have these. They were removed prior to delivery with 6 miles on the odometer. I would prefer to sell the whole set, three fronts and two rears. I have a few pms to ship but want to try not, although I appreciate the likely necessity of doing so eventually. I am in eastern PA and I travel to DC often so anywhere within a reasonable range of that is doable. I also will be driving to the keys in early February and could meet anywhere along I95 on the way. $2,500 for the whole set. Fronts are 19 x 8.5 and rears are 19 x 9. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE050A, fronts 245/40 and rears 275/35.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Thread cleaned up. Lets keep posts in this thread limited to selling the wheels.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated with photos of actual wheels, tires and noted a trip down to FL along I95 in early February.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
benh
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing