Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the search tool on here and haven't been able to find anything on these. Just curious if anyone know if the GM Accessory 21" Camaro wheels will fit on the G8 and if so what size tire would you need? You can find some pretty good deals on these on Ebay right now. Thanks for you help!

·
Chevrolet Performance Par
711 Posts
GM is dumping these wheels pretty cheap so look for better deals soon.
Yes they should fit the G8, but I don't know 100%
-Greg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks for your help! I saw you can get a set of 4 21" polished 5 spoke wheels for $999 buy it now. Wonder how much lower they will go?

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Well I actually have access to these at work. I weighed the all black set, 33 pounds for the fronts and 37 pounds for the rears.
Not too bad, but not too good for the performance side of things. For reference, our 19's weigh ~26 pounds. Of course, if your not concerned with performance, it's a mute point. I tend to only make performance oriented purchases....stupid mod bug lol

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
This is all i could find, info including wheel weights.
factory 18 inch wheel/tire weighs 53.4 lbs.......Camaro 20 inch front wheel/tire weighs 64.3lbs.... Camaro 20 inch rear wheel/tire weight and incredible 69.0 lbs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok well thanks for you help. I think I might stick with my original idea and get 19" VMR wheels, just got to save up.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
You'd have to run a 245/30/21 and 275/25/21. Not many tires in that size. And not that it would ride well either.

·
Chevrolet Performance Par
711 Posts
Ok thanks for your help! I saw you can get a set of 4 21" polished 5 spoke wheels for $999 buy it now. Wonder how much lower they will go?
Umm $500.00 for a set maybe but that is still be be seen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts