Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

This isn't directly G8-related, but since some of you have enjoyed my previous infotainment videos I figured I'd keep you in the loop.

The G8 benefitted from many years of technological leap-frogging, particularly in Holden's historical rivalry with the Ford Falcon. If you've ever heard of anyone walking away from a nasty smash in a G8 - or avoiding one in the first place - here's a history lesson for you.

Cheers and enjoy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cool video. I worked in the safety restraints world briefly so I may have a little bit more respect for the information you put in there. I must say, when I got my car, I was pretty surprised at the all the safety components. Some of the things like the seat belt pretensioners weren't really put into a whole lot of cars in 2009 in the US. They are becoming more and more common in every car though.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Nice! I always appreciate the effort to produce things like this, and the sharing of the finished product! Thanks!:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Troutman
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing