Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did not give up the search for a drop in replacement. Yes the ZL1 is nice but this is simpler and costs about $105.00. It is 65mm body length,38mm diameter to fit the stock bucket. No cutting. Retains the stock inlet filter. I ordered one today, so we should see if it will work sometime next week when it is delivered.
Never stop searching.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPS should deliver it today. Will try to post photos tonight.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Master Sheep Hurdler
1,611 Posts
I think he wants us to have to look for it like he did. Haha
Probably a non-sponsor vender site. No sense posting it just to have the mods do their job and remove it.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
It would really suck to have a community learn about something that wasnt from a vendor...

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just want to verify it fits. Yes, non vendor. I think we would be using it is a vendor had it.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Just want to verify it fits. Yes, non vendor. I think we would be using it is a vendor had it.
Your not violating any rules by giving part numbers. Your not selling anything. Your giving info. And also by hiving part numbers you can get some of the vendors to help you by giving you the info you might need.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Still waiting on UPS for the delivery. Should have figured it out earlier. the upgraded pump also fits the '04 to '06 GTO.
Google "TRE265 Treadstone Compact 65mm 265lph In-tank Fuel Pump"
I know Shane tested pumps and they were 15mm to long for the bucket to go back together. this ine is the 15mm shorter model. I know the stock fuel filter fits the bottom. Just want to make sure the electrical connector is the same and the fuel outlet the correct size.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It would really suck to have a community learn about something that wasnt from a vendor...
:iagree: I think I got a "strike" or something for posting a link to Wortec's website. I wasn't selling anything just wanted to spread the word.

Sub'd for details!

·
Registered
134 Posts
In for the cheap fix if it fits!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.