Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this from a guy that I met (he came up to me) at the weekly car show in Manassas (Live a little organized the G8 portion of this meet). I dont have a scanner so I'll relay the important info:

May 31st, 2009 rain or shine
Registration 9:00am to 12:00
Car Show 9:00am to 4:00pm

1909 Urbana Pike (RT 355)
Hyattstown, Maryland

HOSTED BY National Capital Area Chapter Pontiac-Oakland Club International

Vehicle pre-registration is $12 (Pre-reg No Later Than 25 May). Day of show: $15 Flea Market Space for non-members: $25, Members: $15

Stock G8s will be in the "I" class. Non-Stock will be "T" class (Modified Others). Classes may be combined at the discretion of the car show committee, i.e., G8 + (T)Modified Other, (U)Under Construction, (W)Daily Driven, (X)Original Cars. 3 Trophies in each class: Best of Show, Long Distance Driven and Oldest Pontiac (doubt we'll get that one).

For More information contact: George Richardson (703) 768-1569 or Burdette Bros Pontiac (301) 428-0022.

I have three copies of the flyer with the registration form. I can mail copies to you if you PM your address, or you can call one of the numbers and get your own.

Since we have what has recently become the last of the Pontiac Muscle Cars, we need to make a BIG showing. BeEzE members.... you'd better show up :D , same goes for the GXP owners in the area and the V6 guys and gals. If there are any Goat owners on here... the same goes for you.

Mods, if you make this a sticky I'd appreciate it.

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
Hey Vader!! Good looking out. I'll call them and get a form. I'll put a plan together on when/where we should meet and roll up there together (at least for the VA guys).

The "Be EzE" guys have some SICK cars and I HOPE they come as well!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. So far this thread hasnt had too many replies.... gettin kinda worried.

·
Be EzE G8
193 Posts
Well I am sure the guys have seen this and I will bring it up at our next meet.
We have a few other brands in our club that are pretty sick but maybe we can send up the "Historic Vehicles" division of BeEzE to the meet!

I will work on coordinating our end and get back to you guys here soon. Thanks for posting this one up.

·
1 BAD G8
1,155 Posts
Im down with this, thanks for the heads up Vader.

But let me get this straight... is there two classes for G8's only?

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
I'm going to call tomm to get some answers and more registration forms.
NO Va. guys.....I'll look at my calendar tomm and post a date for another Manassas BK meet and bring the forms.
Sport....It's about time we but are SRM together!!
Last Resort....I was wondering the same question. I'll get the answer tomm.
Triple R....I know you're looking at this. Bring the GTO!!!

·
1 BAD G8
1,155 Posts

·
1 BAD G8
1,155 Posts
replying

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
I called Burdette Bros and I have the forms being mailed to me. I'll make copies and bring them to another BK meet (I'm make a new thread in a sec). I asked about the two different classes for G8s and Don stated that unless you are "extremely" modified, then all of us can stay together. He wasn't sure about how modified and I'm guessing it's more of an exterior mods.

Sport/Chili....You may want to call them and get forms. I don't think I can make it up there before the 31st. meet.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
sounds good count me in

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
I got the form today. Since I can't figure out how to attach a scan, you can PM me with your fax or email and I'll send it to you.

I've found out that each vehicle will be in a different class (not sure if physically seperated). G8s Stock in class (I), G8 Mods (T), GTO Stock (K2), GTO Mods (S) and so on. You see the list on the forms.

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
i never responded to this earlier but im in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
Likwid
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing