Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nutmeg Chapter POCI Fall Pontiacs In The Park show sponsored by Barberino Nissan. An awesome show. It's where I first saw the G8 up close. Wallingford, CT

Attachments

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
Hey Mike, I might be going to this. Are you going to the one in RI the weekend before?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I should be in Wallingford but no go on Rhode Island this year due to a conflict with my schedule.

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
I'll try to make it to the Wallingford. I'll see if anylocals want to caravan down.

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
i definitely won't be making this one. Last day of the big e and it's the ONLY day i can go. perhaps next year! but i'll be at the one in warwick this coming weekend.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am all set for tomorrow. I should arrive there around 0930-ish for registration. Rohan may stop by as well

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The show was lots of fun. There were 132 cars give or take there on a grassy field so it was a decent turnout. The best in show turned out to be my G8!!! Ah, ya sure. It was a 1912 Oakland roadster. Absolutely sic! That car was made when the Titanic sank. Its amazing to see something like that in a museum not to mention on the road.

Its always nice to see the Ta's, FB's, Grand Prix, Starchief and GTO's. As for G8's, we
Had my car, Rohan and Gerry in the show. Another red G8 showed up too but was too late to enter. Gerry took 2nd in the stock class. They put me in semi-modified and Rohan in modified. I've got to get a handle on these pics!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts