Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year was a awesome turnout. Looking to have a bigger and better year this year. Will be August 28, 2010 at the Citadel Mall at Sportsman Warehouse 555 North Chelton Road, Colorado Springs 80909 from 8am till 4pm. Will have food, DJ, giveaways, bounce house and much more.

To Support the Colorado Springs Foster Program with new school supplies and clothes.

CHECK FOR UPDATES AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION AT
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WARRIORSFORCHARITY.COM
also on facebook warriors for charity

Sergeant First Class
Donald Harris
1-877-697-8590

Come out and enjoy the day with us!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
early bird catches the worm

yeah you know us military guys have to backwards plan would love to see you and everyone else make it down this year...great turnout last year kids were so thankfull going to school in their new clothes...will update if any changes.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Keep us posted. May have to come down.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I passed word of this to the 1st SGT were I work...the 743rd MI might be playing...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car Toys has 53 foot mobile stage coming buck 25 will be playing..also Hooters is on board for all day pics and free hot wing coupons...have lots of giveaways so cant wait get registered early limited to 300 cars!!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey there -- How many of you guys are planning on making this?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I might go to check it out / spectate.
My G8 ain't purty enuf to show...and I got all the kids on Saturdays so my old slow truck ain't in the mix for that show...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just found out we have been given a new PS3 and a Xbox for giveaway tickets will be only $1.00 donation. We also have many dinner vouchers and automotive giveaways. Dont forget about the $600.00 Tattoo being given away at the end of the day from TattooX this is a $5.00 donation drawing will be held at the end of show.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
car show update

28th is coming soon so get the registration forms in filing up quick.......719-369-8653 also come out and see the Fallen Soldiers ZX14

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Not showing my car/truck, but will come and check out your show...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts