Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all --

Just a reminder that next week is the next Club Clash at Bandi (Friday, May 21st).

Club finished in 3rd place after the 1st event. :) I am hoping for warmer weather this time!

Let me know if your gona make it.

Some of the club members will be at the Sonic in Brighton (Hwy 85 & Bromley Ln) this Friday -- 4/14. Feel free to come by if you're up that way.

I am also hoping to make it up to the Test & Tune on Wednesday, 4/19. If anybody else wants some practice runs - let me know and we'll try to park together when we're not going down the track. :driving:

Until later -- See ya!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Gonna pass on the sonic date and take it to the track date for now....
SHould be at the next club clash...dunno my sked or the wife's either...we'll see

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
I should be able to make it to the CC this time. Hockey starts the following week, and I have to be back by 8am Sat, but so far so good.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hockey?? GTFO!

·
Registered
2 Posts
G8 gt owner out in Brighton. My G8 is completely stock right now, but I'm interested in coming out to Morrison on Friday, What time are you guys meeting up at?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! -- Where at in Brighton, and tell us more about the car!

Gates open at 3:30 -- Some of us are usually up there by 1:00 to get in line.

Time trials start about 4:00 & elimination around 7:00.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Yes, I play hockey :p . The ice kind. Summer league I play in is in Windsor. I suck, but I play...about the only regular exercise I get aside from chasing the two year old around.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am waiting to see when baby Declan decides to show up. Could be any day now. As long as it's not sunday. I am running the Colfax Marathon that day. Yes racing without the car.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
All I hear from Mike are excuses......

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far, Friday is looking good! Can't wait. Keep your eyes on your e-mails, I will send out the meal plans in the next day or so!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool -- let us know if you're gona make it Mike. It'll be good to see ya!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm there...won't be able to hit the road till about 330 tho....grrr

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a good time! Great turn-out. Thanks everybody! Look for e-mails for the next gathering & race!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I had a great time...too conservative on my dial-in...I should went to rnd three...grrr
oh well...see y'all soon

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good to see you at the June race. I made it to round 3 but had a nice nap at the light. I just changed my CAI to a Vararam Monday night but haven't had a chance to drive it yet. My Kook's headers with jet hot platinum coating are now here and I am waiting on the complete SOLO high flow cats and exhaust with J-pipes to arrive hopefully next week.

I will get that all installed and a tune and be out for the August race (on vacation July 30th). I plan to see how that works and if I want more add a converter and cam but might do it on a couple of steps so I can enjoy each stage of the build :)

Hope to see you soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts