Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like how my stock and PM-FL axleback tips are slightly staggered and slash cut. Are the optional solo 3.5" tips staggered and slash cut? Are they double-walled? Thanks!

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
I like how my stock and PM-FL axleback tips are slightly staggered and slash cut. Are the optional solo 3.5" tips staggered and slash cut? Are they double-walled? Thanks!
They are double walled, but they aren't slash cut. Not sure if Steve can do this or not.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are double walled, but they aren't slash cut. Not sure if Steve can do this or not.
Thanks. Are they staggered (outside tip sticks out slightly less than inner tip)? Contours better to the lower rear GXP facia.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
They are slightly staggered.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
they rock, just get 'em :)

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
The PM-FL ones look very nice. I'm sure you will like the Solo ones also.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Ya know, after looking at my tips today, I think there is a slightly angled slash cut. Majesticix, how about yours?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
The PM-FL tips are nice, but I wanted something larger. The good thing about them was that they were a bit longer and stuck out a little further under the diffuser. The ones I have now don't stick out as far and are discoloring the diffuser.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The solo's are staggered and might have a very slight slash cut to them.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Awesome Pic Terry. Displays the tips well!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! That's the exact info I wanted for confirmation. Now if I could just hear it in person maybe I'd finally pull the trigger!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts