Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw 3 more on the hairpin today at around 11am with some camaro's I was the guy in the Blue shirt with the Red GT parked on the side. Just wondering if there on here or not. 2 Red G8's one with stripes and one regular and 1 silver.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was looking through the photos my wife took all the cars had Haddad Motorsports license plate frames.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I need to go so we can represent camarillo! Lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to go so we can represent camarillo! Lol
Yeah lol

I haven't seen a black G8 up there yet i've only seen those besides mine.

·
Registered
721 Posts
There are a decent amount of my clients that frequent the canyons.

and there is a girl who can drive in a black one thats up there almost every weekend.

My car is under the knife, but as soon as its done I will be joining them.

THanks
Mike Haddad

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe if we get enough people together my wife can do a G8 photoshoot

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
We should really get a G8 cruise together again. It has been like 4 years since our last one.

But If anyone wants to tag along, there is a group of cars (my car club) doing a Malibu Cruise on April 27th . Its a mix of cars ranging from G8's, GTO's , 5th Gen Camaros, Redlines, Cobalts and even a supercharged bonneville.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that sounds good i'd be willing to travel a bit to get a good cruise going too

·
Registered
95 Posts
GpDan,
I'm local and would be interested in the 27th.... What time and where are you meeting?
I haven't done a canyon "cruise" in awhile!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Sounds great guys.

We are meeting up at 8 am at the Best Buy on Victory and Topanga Canyon. It's pretty close to the topanga exit off the 101.

The plan is to meet up around 8am and when everyone is there head on down towards Mulhulland.

The route is:

Mulhulland to Stunt Road to Piuma to Las Virgines back onto Mulhulland for a Pit stop at the Snake/Lookout then Latigo and finally PCH.

The plan is to have Lunch at Neptunes after the driving is over.

My name is Daniel and if you have any questions you can Pm me or Text me at 818-675-0161.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
now just to find a new grill before then lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds great guys.

We are meeting up at 8 am at the Best Buy on Victory and Topanga Canyon. It's pretty close to the topanga exit off the 101.

The plan is to meet up around 8am and when everyone is there head on down towards Mulhulland.

The route is:

Mulhulland to Stunt Road to Piuma to Las Virgines back onto Mulhulland for a Pit stop at the Snake/Lookout then Latigo and finally PCH.

The plan is to have Lunch at Neptunes after the driving is over.

My name is Daniel and if you have any questions you can Pm me or Text me at 818-675-0161.
I have seen your group at the snake lookout but i was on my bike instead of the G8. This run sounds awesome. I have never taken the G8 through this canyon.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's really fun probably more fun with the G8 then when I took my RX7 through there....

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Sounds great guys! It will definetily be fun. Plus you have the option of getting some "action shots" taken by the Rock Store guys too. I think we all can't get enough pictures of our G8s.

Hopefully the warm weather continues into that Saturday.

- Daniel

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm sure everyone is aware how many cops are around the rock store so be careful ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Surprisingly I was there for about 3 hours last saturday and there were none to be seen or found.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts