Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up my panther black g8 a couple weeks ago and am looking to make it a little quicker ordered superchips before i had the car haha but on my way to more mods soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks slo ive already become addicted haha its a very fun car!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm from Vincennes. You're the second g8 owner to join this week from around here that I know of, the other from Terre Haute. We're gonna have to start our own club soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm from Vincennes. You're the second g8 owner to join this week from around here that I know of, the other from Terre Haute. We're gonna have to start our own club soon!
Yeah thatd b cool ur right n the middle then haha. How you like your solo ab's and the weathertech... My weathertech should b in the mail tommorow.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah I actually bought my G8 in Evansville end of last year. Where did you pick up your G8? Do you have the sports package?

Weathertechs are excellent. Only complaint is the edges tend to bulge inwards on the sides. Honestly it doesn't bother me that much so I haven't even attempted to fix them.

Solo AB don't disappoint either. I just needed some sound to hold me over until I get some headers. I bought them used from another member... I think there's a set in the for sale thread. I'm planning on headers soon so I've got my stock mufflers still in case it gets too loud with the solos cause my neighbors would hate me lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol not sure how do you know i know its one of the first 888 its leather with 19s .and i had it brought in from ohio to eville. Well have to get together sometime i wanna hear the solos im thinkin about slp powerflos.... Cars my wifes dd so it gets babbied till i drive it and she says nothin loud haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome lovells and thats pretty close i know where clarksville is not to far.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yupp lol... im with codebro i think we should rally the troops and find a meeting place in the area it would b nice to get with some g8 owners.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome. I'm in Evansville. Seems there are quite a few in town, just not many on the board, great to have another.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the welcome eville g8 gt nice to have someone so close for advice... Im actually in fort branch if u know where that is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh, totally. The wife and I live in McCutchanville so we're not far away at all.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts