Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple days ago I decided at the last second not to drive my car, but to take my wife's van. I left my house in Mountlake Terrace, and by the time I got to the I-5 South and HWY 104 merge I saw 4, yes FOUR G8's!! A black V6, a white GT with stock 18's, A black GT with stock 19's, and coming into the freeway from Edmonds a Black GT with dark aftermarket wheels and I believe a Supercharger!!
I was kicking myself the whole way!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Wasn't my Black GT.....it's at the doctor getting a cam, fuel system, rear brembos and new DBA rotors all-around.

·
Registered
670 Posts
It's funny, there are only a few G8's that I've seen in my area. None of them while in my car though!

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wasn't my Black GT.....it's at the doctor getting a cam, fuel system, rear brembos and new DBA rotors all-around.
OH REALLY??
I was quite a bit behind it, so I was guessing that is was you. Your car will be a monster with all that done. Time for a tranny upgrade :driving:

I also recently saw a Blue with 18's at the Walmart in Lynnwood, and a I regularly see the same combination at the Park and Ride that my wife uses. Never see Blue on the road.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Lucky!! I'm lucky if i see 1 in a month.

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
1,979 Posts
I see one ever so often. Since its winter it's going to be even less sightings here in the NE. Did see a MGM on my way home though. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts