Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the entire front clip repainted last week and got new wheels and Nitto G2 tires Thursday. Also got a lot of love from the WTW Show judges today. Mine is the LR GT and the SBM GT is my wife's.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Congratulations on the accomplishment and both G8's look great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats great looking cars

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hood liner

Sweet! The under hood Pontiac Symbol on your car is Awesome!
I used the old hood liner as a pattern. Cut this one from a sheet of aluminum. Then I had a friend make me a big arrowhead sticker. I put magnets on the back of it so I can install/uninstall in 10 seconds. I keep it hanging in the garage most of the time.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You had a better week than I did, no new tires or trophies here and I washed the ton of salt off it yesterday to reveal a new season of road acne on the front bumper....joy joy happy joy joy....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sweet! The under hood Pontiac Symbol on your car is Awesome!
I used the old hood liner as a pattern. Cut this one from a sheet of aluminum. Then I had a friend make me a big arrowhead sticker. I put magnets on the back of it so I can install/uninstall in 10 seconds. I keep it hanging in the garage most of the time.
Heck Yeah! Looks cool especially for car shows

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Awesome. Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
pony killer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing