Pontiac G8 Forum banner

40 NEW G8's in stock and Two Used GXP's!

24K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  Merjas 
#1 ·
Our huge shipment of G8's has arrive and we now have 40+ G8's on the ground here in an assortment of colors. We also have TWO "used" GXP's with less than 200 miles on them.

Contact Diana Dickow at 248-478-8000 for the specifics but these are going fast!

#5 ·
Not my call to make (I dont sell cars) BUT I guess a call couldnt hurt? :)

With that many you guys may be 1 of the last dealers to have a G8! My local dealer just sold their last G8 yesterday. It was a 2008 LR Base G8, and was the very first G8 they got back in the spring of 2008. I can't believe it sat this long. Hope you guys move yours quickly. The folks who buy them won't be disappointed, especially the GXPs. By the way, what are the colors/options of the used GXPs?
We sell a ton of them so I'm glad we were able to get this many thats for sure (now I get to meet 40+ new G8 enthusiasts!) The two GXP's are a Sport Red M6 and a Black A6 both I believe have no roof but are SUPER clean GM show cars.

We also have a GXP with a 9L20XXXX VIN that we believe to be the first production salable GXP made.

#3 ·
Nice !!!

#4 ·
With that many you guys may be 1 of the last dealers to have a G8! My local dealer just sold their last G8 yesterday. It was a 2008 LR Base G8, and was the very first G8 they got back in the spring of 2008. I can't believe it sat this long. Hope you guys move yours quickly. The folks who buy them won't be disappointed, especially the GXPs. By the way, what are the colors/options of the used GXPs?

#10 ·
Alot of them were already spoken for after I made the shipment inbound post. If you are looking for a specific combo please call Diana ASAP to find out if we still have it!

Wow that's crazy 40!!! In LV, 4 dealers on hand inventory: 0, 1, 1, 3 (now 2) ;)
Yup we know how that goes, we've sold a ton of these cars and are VERY happy to have this many this late in the game.

Can you visually confirm that the VIN plate indeed has a 20xxxx number? I've found a few others listed for sale with 20xxxx numbers, but have been suspicious about whether the listings were accurate. The lowest was 201230, but I have three others in the same 20871x range, too.
Yup sure does.

#11 ·
I have seen that GXP in person (when getting my G8 serviced), and yep, the VIN plate is definitely a 208xxx.

Diana was great to work with remotely when I purchased my car...

#12 ·
i was pissed when i went back to red holman with 8200 miles on my loaded v6 and they would only give me 18,000 trade toward a gt. i'll just have to love what i have. unless sellers can swing me a deal!!!

#15 ·
I bet you can get a used GXP for $45K

#17 ·
Sellers hasn't had any new G8's in a LONG time. Best to use the locator on Pontiac.com, you can change the URL to increase the number of results as well as the distance.

Not many new ones out there...

#18 ·
Any thoughts on the new GM strategy of selling all the new pontiacs to the dealerships with $6K or $7k per vehicle incentive?
Apparently then they will all be available as used cars from the dealers, presumably with the $6K/$7K incentive, but without GM-card being applicable.

#22 ·
Wish I would have bought a GXP stryker, wanted one bad but wife would not spend it (she makes all the doe). But wouldn't give up my GT. Well I guess 55 owners in the lower 48 are enjoying the rarity with their GXPs (the 56th is the only GXP in Hawaii). I joke I would have saved money because I probably would have keep her stock all the way, really want to make it to over 150k miles. Lived in Australia when HSV/ssv came out in 2006 couldn't wait for my own, ours will make the long haul rain, snow, and shine (this car is meant to be driven). The only way I'd leave it early is if a Stryker aka Voodoo GXP comes along, so if anyone out there wanting to sell theres keep me informed, lol. Good luck to all those who are looking for new G8s, then you know its been driven on your own time and not thrashed by others.

#28 ·
He meant bumping, or reopening an old thread. I get my hopes up every time I see that one then I see the date on it. :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.