Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Christine is at the shop and they just called to say that the front wheel doesn't clear the new Brembo caliper. He thinks a 5mm spacer should do it, and a local place has them in stock so they're getting them and putting them on.

Thing being is they're not hubcentric spacers. They're only 5mm spacers though. I plan on finding some and getting them put on if it clears, but just how bad is it to drive with stud centered spacers when everything is bolted down? The wheels came with hubcentric rings, would those help to leave on?

also, what's the bore size of our hubs so I can get the right hubcentricspacers?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
66.9 is not correct. G8 uses a 67.1 hub bore. I doubt you will find a hub and wheel centric spacer less than 10mm. The bore sticks out 10mm remember. I know Adapterkings.com doesn't make a hub, wheel centric spacer less than 10mm.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I should say a 66.9 will fit. But all my spacers I have had made at 67.1 are nice and snug on hub bore and wheel bore. FYI.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.