Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only do we sell a ton of parts here in the good ole USA but we send quite a bit of parts over seas. Here are a few pictures of a good customer of ours who is from Australia with an amazing car, I just figured I would share some of the pictures he sent me. I sure do wish we could some of the amazing cars that are avaliable of in Australia. He just recently installed BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, BMR end links and sway bars, BMR lower control arms, BMR strut tower brace, and BMR Delrin differential bushings. If you guys have any questions ask away.​

Attachments

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you guys sell the front LCA's for our cars?, the ones that get replaced under warranty?
Like Joe said we don't have aftermarket ones at this time, we may have some in the distant future but not now. I have been having many of our G8 customers send me there updated GM LCA's for the front and having me install our bushings in them and none of them have had any issues to date. Personally this would be the direction I would go since the new updated GM arm are trouble free and you don't have to break the bank to get them.

·
2008 G8 GT
1,430 Posts
If/when I need to replace my LCA, I may go in this direction.

Getting the bushings from you and sending the updated LCA for you to press in.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If/when I need to replace my LCA, I may go in this direction.

Getting the bushings from you and sending the updated LCA for you to press in.
When you are ready just shoot me a PM or an e-mail and we can make that happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts