Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
G8 Seller
415 Posts
Thanks for sharing! If the G8 had any kind of ad campaign like those it would have been a whole different world. By the way, the wagon is so hot.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Why was the first one banned?

·
6 Speed Maniac
474 Posts
Thanks, I really enjoyed watching those. The Ute is HOT!! I hope GM grows a brain and brings it here as an El Camino.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It was kinda upsetting to watch the redline commercial...I wish we had those options here and I wish GM would have marketed the car better with more offerings. That commercial makes it look like the luxury car fighter it really is and here in the US we just swept it under the rug.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Why can't GM make commercials as good as those Commodore commercials here in the USA? They'd sell a heckuva lot more cars. I bet the people who made them would love to make commercials for GM's brands here too.

·
Registered
346 Posts
victorian police service claimed it was promoting hooning
:slap:

That's ridiculous. The guy's out in the middle of nowhere. Plus, how many "hoons" can generate a tornado by doing donuts?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice ads--thanks for putting this together! Didn't know that Holden recently put out a redline edition. Guess they had to use up all the G8 GXP parts laying around--wheels, brakes & suspension!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Nice collection. Migrated the thread to a more appropriate "Multimedia" section for others to enjoy.

I really like the one where the Monaro Ute was transformed into the Green VE Ute. That one I hadn't seen before, and was quite impressive!! :)

--zep

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice collection. Migrated the thread to a more appropriate "Multimedia" section for others to enjoy.

I really like the one where the Monaro Ute was transformed into the Green VE Ute. That one I hadn't seen before, and was quite impressive!! :)

--zep
thanks,thats not a monaro ute,its actually a standard vu commodore ute

btw the way are you able to add the "n" on holden for me please lol

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Bit of a thread bump, but here's a few international ones for the record.

Pontiac G8

Pontiac G8 GT

Pennzoil oil ad

Chevrolet Lumina SS, GM Arabia

Chevrolet Omega Fittipaldi, GM Brazil (I've posted this one before elsewhere)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
new word added to my vocabulary: hooning

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
lvgmman
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing