-spoiler
-diffuser
-vinyl roof
-matte black vinyl window trim

WHEELS ARE CURRENTLY FOR SALE CHECK THE PARTS FOR SALE FORUM :eek2:

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Nice contrast. I went total chrome with everything but this looks good on the white! Looks good!!!

·
gone but not forgotten
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice contrast. I went total chrome with everything but this looks good on the white! Looks good!!!
the only thing left chrome on my car is the door handles...but i think ill keep them that way they always get compliments lol

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
I also have a white hot and want to do the same things. I believe I want to go with a satin black though. Not sure if I like the really shinny gloss black painted parts.

·
Registered
568 Posts
It looks great...I think h have to keep those wheels now. They make the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like it alot. i've been wanting to get the chrome accents painted black. how did you do it? Did you take it to a shop? Cost? Did they have to take all of those parts off?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Damn bro... She looks great...hell it's perfect!

Is the diffuser painted too?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
amazing!

·
gone but not forgotten
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like it alot. i've been wanting to get the chrome accents painted black. how did you do it? Did you take it to a shop? Cost? Did they have to take all of those parts off?
the shop removed everything including the rear spoiler...originally i was gonna leave the honeycomb unpainted but it just didnt look right in contrast with the gloss black....in the sun the accents shine like no other prolly blind other drivers lol...
It looks great...I think h have to keep those wheels now. They make the car.
yeah everything goes well on the car...i like switching wheels on my cars..... i think the wheels like you, make the car.... but i have my eye set a new dpe wheels design i like

·
Registered
437 Posts
Everythings looks really good!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Nice work...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think I want to paint my honeycomb as well. Did they say they had any trouble with painting it?

·
gone but not forgotten
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I want to paint my honeycomb as well. Did they say they had any trouble with painting it?
honestly they didnt mention having a problem painting it...it definitely looks better with everything painted the same.... the contrast with the honeycomb unpainted stood out too much against the gloss...if i would have went flat black on the grills then it would have been a different story

·
Registered
864 Posts
all that work paid off good job...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts