Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done some recent appearance mods.

Roof spoiler and shark fin antenna.

Also changed out my cloth seats for a set of black and red leather seats.

· Registered
2,085 Posts
Wow I hear its not easy or cheap to get that 2 tone leather. Love my sharkfin, looks great.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
6,803 Posts
Seats look nice . Do you lose any reception or gain any with the fin

199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow I hear its not easy or cheap to get that 2 tone leather. Love my sharkfin, looks great.

Thanks! Yea I got very lucky on those seats. Found a set on eBay for a very reasonable price and they are in great condition. Initially I didn't want to spend the money, but I knew finding another set at that price and quality would not be often.

Looks good.

Can you take some more pics of the roof plz. One from the rear if possible.

These are the only two on my phone currently. If you need more, let me know.

Seats look nice . Do you lose any reception or gain any with the fin
Nah, reception is pretty much the same was it was with the stock antenna. I did it purely for looks as the stock antenna always looked a little too RC for me.

199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you replace the seats yourself? If so, how difficult was it to remove and replace them? Looks great by the way! Also, did you put leather on your door panels as well?
Yep I bought a set of leather door panels off of eBay, as well.

I changed the seats myself, and they were very easy to do. They were more time consuming than anything. I'd say it took me about two hours to change them all out.

· MRG82U
230 Posts
Looks good. So that's what a sharkfin and the roof spoiler look like together, looks good I was thinking about geting the spoiler but didn't know how it would look.

· Registered
367 Posts
Looks great. Where in Louisiana are you located?

· Registered
3,056 Posts
where'd you get the roof spoiler? i like it. Did you also replace the trunk spoiler?

· Registered
305 Posts
Those seats look really good.. Is that roof spoiler an Ebay buy .. Did it come painted?

199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great. Where in Louisiana are you located?

I'm in Houma

As for my roof spoiler I got it from eBay. Look for the seller Shadow Speed. They painted it and shipped it out fast. I still have my factory trunk spoiler.

· Mack
1,102 Posts
Lookin' good man!!! Time for new wheels now :)

· Registered
367 Posts
I'm in Houma

As for my roof spoiler I got it from eBay. Look for the seller Shadow Speed. They painted it and shipped it out fast. I still have my factory trunk spoiler.
I frequint a pool hall in Thib. called Cue-Sports.

199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
3,056 Posts
I'm in Houma

what'd they ding ya?

· Yep, that just happened..
5,621 Posts
Looks good!

199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.