Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm thinking of getting a cam or a magnacharger, where would be a good place to get it installed and the car tuned in northern Colorado. Any suggestions are welcome.
It would either be a vms 1.5 cam or a magnacharger tvs1900, still haven't decided.

Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Hello,
I'm thinking of getting a cam or a magnacharger, where would be a good place to get it installed and the car tuned in northern Colorado. Any suggestions are welcome.
It would either be a vms 1.5 cam or a magnacharger tvs1900, still haven't decided.

Thanks for the help.
Wish I could be of assistance but not much to offer on a good shop in your area.

But really, seriously....are you having trouble choosing the Maggie over that wanna be cam package? Thats a no brainer!

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
my cam pulls 450hp, is a little "lumpy" but is a great dd. I do have a yank 3200 ss verter though. Together I have about 3500 into this setup.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Try Automotive Performance Center in Loveland, Scott McBroome has done most of my work, Cam, tune, nitros etc and is good and reasonable.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
don't ask me....I gotta pay soooo much to cover taxes this year that my cam install plans have gone up in smoke :(

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Me too, taxes are killing my cam and headers plan for now. Longmont is representin'....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts