Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Sunday I was coming back from a buddy’s house down south just cruising about 70mph. When I see a white Ford SHO getting on the highway going my way. I thought to myself no way I never get lucky. Well I went on by as he got caught by slower traffic getting on the highway. So I’m just rollin jamming out to some tunes when I look up to see the same white SHO doing the fast and the furious trying to catch me. So I slowed down to oblige him. So we pace each other at around 50, I give him the hit and I make chase. Well like I said I gave him the hit so he had me by about a bumper up to about 65/70ish at which point I started pulling hard and by 100 I had him by almost 3 cars. So I slowed down to give him a thumbs up and he hurried to take the exit that we were passing. Oh well it was fun. I only have a cortex running the 91 tune and I tweaked the trans tune a little to make it hit a little harder. Traction on launch is more of a handful but if you can stick it, it will move. Stay tuned their is plenty more to come.
KC,noTrack,NoProblem!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
HellboyG8gt
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing